Thursday 12 March 2015

Filming; forest scene

Today we finished the last bits that needed filming in the forest scene. This means we are almost completed our filming, we have once section left to film for the escape scene and then we are done. These are some images showing our progress, i created this using ThisLife. We did a lot of running and close up shots today, and really widened our range of shots, using panning, tracking, close up, point of view and 360 shots.
Click here to see photos showing our progression

I used ThisLife to show our progression




We did a close up shot of me breathing as I have been on the run from Jack, the kidnapper. To prepare for this scene I ran around a lot and did 50 jumping jacks twice between the runs. This helped get my heart rate going so I could feel more in character and the breaths could be more realistic.

1 comment: