Tuesday 10 March 2015

Filming; News Reporter Scene

Today me and my group went back and re-filmed the News Reporter scene as the wind and ambient sounds.
We found the filming at lot more smoother this time due to the different time in the day where the road was less busy, and also using last time as a practice we knew what to do.
I filmed this section as I am playing India in The Unhinging so do not get the opportunity to film often. When filming this scene I used both the rule of thirds and quadrants while filming. For the rule of thirds I made sure both news reporters where on a gridlock point that crossed on the rule of thirds, making it more pleasing to the eye. I also imagined the screen in half and made sure that one news reporter was in one half and the other news reporter on the other half. This was inspired by a video I had watched in class that focused on the film drive. To see that video, click here.
I used an app called 'papelook' to show the images below. This is what the app looked like when I first opened it;

And this is what i created using the app; On the bottom left picture I used snapchat to create the writing on the image. 

1 comment:

  1. Another new App (Papelook). Well done for innovative use of new tools, combining this with Snapchat.

    ReplyDelete